Where's My Water? APK Infinite Energy/Hints






Where's My Water? APK Infinite Energy/Hints



Where is my water? 2



Following the most addictive physics - based puzzle Disney has finally arrived. Where is my water? 2 starts with three new locations , including drains , soap , beach . Best of all , the puzzles are all free ! Help cut through dirt and guide fresh water , water vapor and violet to Swampy and his friends!








Features:



Play 100 + levels and challenges with a new look in the Gator universe with Swampy , Allie , eccentric and puzzle duck !



Presentation of " modes " challenge to reflect the new levels of explosive way!



Dig as quickly as possible and as much as possible in the levels of Duck Rush ' duckies !



" Tri- dodge " is now faster , more efficient and more fun with boost as vacuum drops and absorber : Small may require for that extra boost needed.



Connect with Facebook to see if you can beat your friends in the adventure!



Mechanical experience fun , which are unique for each character designed !



Achieved and deserve special theme nights such as Gladiator duckies - duckie , astronauts - Duckie , hula - duckie , and much more !



Stuck on a level ? Use clues on how to solve the puzzle!



Where is my water? is a game of the Year award-winning puzzle game . The Where 's my ... Franchise has received hundreds of millions of downloads to date . Out: Where is my Mickey ? And where's my Perry? For more refreshing water - fun physics !


















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire